Search Engine Placement
Hyberian offers a free initial consultation on how to quickly and economically set up your own Business Website and increase your Search Engine Placement allowing you to receive LOCAL TARGETED TRAFFIC without having to spend a fortune on SEO or other expensive Promotion.
Acquiring new local customers from online traffic is far more cost-effective than placing an overpriced Ad in the Yellow Pages. Recent research now indicates that an unbelievable 82% of people use search engines as their TOP SOURCE for local information. Despite this trend, only 44% of Local Businesses actually have their own website.
To promote your business successfully, you will need to incorporate many of the online strategies outlined in this website. If you do not have the time or the resources to create your own Local Business website, we would be happy to offer you a free initial consultation on how to set up your own local business website. Online marketing offers excellent value when compared to other methods of advertising your business. We will help you receive targeted local traffic without having to spend a fortune on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or any other overpriced marketing options.
Search Engine Placement for Local Small Businesses
Many people nowadays simply throw out their Yellow Pages as soon as they receive them. The vast majority of consumers are now conducting searches online for local services and products. As smart phones become ubiquitous, many are turning to this technology for their internet local business search.
To promote your business successfully, you will need to incorporate many of the online strategies outlined below. This article explains some of the activities you’ll need to consider once you decide you need to set up an online business website to generate more new customers for your own Local Small Business. Much will depend on the existing online competition you are currently facing from other businesses that provide similar services in your geographic area.
Clearly you will enjoy a considerable advantage if your competitors do not yet have a strong online presence. There are two major components in setting up a successful Local eCommerce Business:
1) Create the actual Website or Blog
2) Generate as much targeted website traffic as possible
Creating the website is a relatively straight forward process, although of course, it will still take a certain amount of time and effort. However the real work lies in actually driving targeted traffic to the site, especially since you are ultimately looking for customers who are ready to buy your product or service. Unfortunately, simply posting your website online without thought of promotion will not generate any traffic or interest in your site.
Website / Blog creation for Search Engine Placement:
- Create a ‘Static’ eCommerce Website. An alternative would be to add an eCommerce Plugin to a WordPress Blog assuming you want to sell physical items online. Either option might be appropriate, but whichever you chose, a Blog may still be recommended as a powerful tool to help in the process of driving as much traffic as possible.
- Custom Images and Graphics. Both general images and more specific product pictures will be needed.
- Set up the eCommerce components of the website including the creation of a Merchant Account.
- Design of the eCommerce site layout and navigation. Product images will need to be uploaded to the appropriate ‘Buy Now’ pages.
- Write compelling Sales and Product copy. This is another element in the website creation you may elect to outsource to professional commercial writers.
Generate Website Traffic:
- Optimize your website to generate the maximum amount of targeted online traffic. This will include selecting the correct URL for your site and adding the most effective metatags, H1 Headers and the correct density of keywords in the visible text.
- Local Traffic – a good starting place is to generate traffic within your own local city or zip codes. You have a reasonable chance of ranking high relatively quickly on a local search. A high national ranking for any given keyword phrase might be a longer term goal. You must be aware that this is an option that will require a much greater investment in both time and financial resources.
- Keyword Analysis – what are the best keywords to pursue? You need to select keyword expressions that are not too difficult to win, but at the same time still have a large amount of traffic with a strong potential conversion rate.
- Submit the website to search engines, online business directories, social bookmarking sites and RSS directories.
- Utilize automatic content posting software built into a WordPress Direct blogs (this content is pulled from YouTube, RSS Feeds and Yahoo! Answers).
- Create keyword dense website text in addition to sales and promotional content.
- Construct a mechanism to capture customer e-mail addresses for future e-mail marketing campaigns. Typically this might involve offering free media or useful information as an incentive for future customers to opt-in to your mailing list.
- Pay Per Click Advertising. Google PPC is a very expensive option, but there are now alternatives to Google AdWords that are much cheaper and these options may be a viable alternative for your business depending on your own goals and your specific online competition.
- Generate multiple streams of Backlinks to your website. This can be a major and time-consuming component of your strategy.
One of the Major sources of Backlinks is Article Marketing
As mentioned, this is an ongoing, time intensive and very important element of SEO (Search Engine Optimization). You need to obtain links from High Page Rank and High Authority websites. This means you need to get as many Backlinks as possible from the major Article websites, Web Forums, Business Directories and Blogs. If these Backlinks are well related to the subject matter of your own site, that will give these links more ‘authority’ and as a result, the search engines will assign a higher ‘relevancy’ to them. Another affective strategy is to create press releases for your new venture – these can be also submitted online.
Social Media Online Marketing
A Social Media component to your website promotion is rapidly becoming a major factor in your potential success. Facebook for example, is a rapidly growing area where you can create a company ‘Fan’ page for your business. This can evolve into an ideal way to keep existing and potential new customers updated on new services or promotions. In a similar fashion MySpace, Twitter & LinkedIn are becoming increasingly important in Social Marketing because of the phenomenal number of members and page views these social networks enjoy.
Although we specialize in Search Engine Placement for Local Small Businesses in the Denver CO region, we are able to help clients anywhere in the world. We will be happy to give you a free consultation no matter where your Local Business is located. If your Small Business does not have a website you are potentially losing new customers every day. CONTACT US NOW to find out how we can help you quickly establish your own online presence.
Nowadays, it’s surprisingly easy to create compelling and dynamic video content.
The use of video related marketing can generate much better exposure compared to that garnered by regular website marketing using more traditional techniques. A second wave of exposure can be realized by submitting Podcasts of the same material used in the original videos.
Current research indicates that 38% of US online users make extensive use of Video Search. YouTube is now the 2nd largest Search Engine after Google. In 2009 YouTube surpassed Yahoo as the world’s number 2 search engine (if you consider YouTube’s “integrated search” as a regular search engine). YouTube continues to be a standout contributor for Google, generating an average of 2.73 billion searches each month in the U.S. in 2009.
Google has also started to return video results on some of its regular webpage searches. If a company is the only one to “own” a specific niche or ‘long tail’ key phrase results with video content, they have a good chance to be on the first page of a regular Google search. This has incalculable value and represents one of the most realistic ways that most small business can expect to get free (non PPC) page one results in Google at the national level. Of course, when Google returns a video result, it also includes a thumbnail of the video which means that even although the link is not at the top of the page, a much higher percentage of people will still click on it because of the image.
You will need to create a good quality 4 or 5 minute long video with a mix of live action and a slideshow with strong images. Add some royalty free music into the mix to make the video interesting and dynamic. You should also try to create a strong presentation using the “FAB” method – a process whereby you demonstrate the Features, Advantages and Benefits to your prospective customers. In other words, you not only explain what kind of services and products your site offers, but also outline the key benefits your visitors can anticipate.
Your video can then be optimized for online exposure using Backlinks in a similar way as you would for a normal website. For example you might create links to your video from articles you submitted to the major Web 2.0 sites as well as Backlinks from other high Page Ranked websites. You might also consider creating multiple RSS feeds for the video, submit the video to the social network sites and post its link on relevant forums. You can even get great high page ranked Backlinks by using the “Channel Comments” within YouTube itself. Another way to get wide exposure for your video is to submit it to the other major video websites so that its associated keywords, metatags, and categories can be listed in all these major video search engines.
Online marketing is constantly evolving and so your approach will need to change with the times. The summary above represents most of the current ‘best practices’ on how to get the most out of your online Local Business promotion, but your techniques will need to evolve as new online marketing options emerge.
Hyberian Digital Image specializes in Search Engine Placement for Local Small Businesses in Denver CO, but we can help any Small Business establish their online presence no matter where you are located. We offer a free consultation and friendly service. Contact Us Now to find how economical it is to have your own website set up. The reality is that if you do not currently have a business website for your company you are losing potential new customers every day. Act now to improve your Search Engine Placement and gain more prospects for your business!